Documentation/How Tos/Calc: FDIST function
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Calculates values for an F-distribution.
FDIST(x; r1; r2)
- r1 and r2, which are positive integers, are the degrees of freedom parameters for the F-distribution.
- x must be greater than or equal to 0.
- FDIST returns the area of the right tail of the probability density function for the F-distribution, calculating:
FDIST(1; 4; 5)
- returns approximately 0.485657.
- The forthcoming international standard ODFF calls this function LEGACY.FDIST, and defines a new FDIST function.