Difference between revisions of "Documentation/FAQ/Writer/AutomaticFunctions"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|Line 21:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 09:21, 19 November 2008
This page has FAQs about the automatic functions in OpenOffice.org Writer, including AutoFormat, AutoCorrect, and others.
- How do I turn off automatic correction and formatting?
- How do I turn off automatic word completion?
- How do I make misspelled words to appear underlined?
- How do I stop OpenOffice.org from generating a black line from hash characters?
- How do I stop OpenOffice.org from changing the first letter of a word to uppercase?
- How do I stop OpenOffice.org from changing my decimals into fractions?
- How do I stop automatic underlining of URLs?
- How do I stop OpenOffice.org from formatting text between asterisks in bold?
- How do I stop OpenOffice.org from inserting tabs in front of the cursor position?
- How do I turn off number recognition in tables?
This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.