Difference between revisions of "Documentation/FAQ/General"
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
list is ordered by popularity.
Revision as of 09:18, 19 November 2008
- How do I open Microsoft Office 2007 files?
- How can I add fonts to OpenOffice?
- Does OpenOffice.org come with the equivalent of Microsoft Outlook?
- What are the system requirements for running OpenOffice.org?
- Is OpenOffice.org compatible with MS Office and StarOffice file formats?
- I just installed OOo, now I can't open DOC files with Word anymore! What happened?
- Can I change the measurement units from centimeters to inches?
- What is the difference between Add-Ons, Add-Ins, and Plugins with respect to OpenOffice.org?
- How can I get an editable document from a read only document?
- What are the differences between StarOffice and OpenOffice.org?
- Is OpenOffice.org legal for commercial use?
- How do I disable the OpenOffice.org splash screen?
- Is there OpenOffice documentation for users in .pdf format?
- I downloaded an OpenOffice.org file, but when I try to open it, I'm prompted to select a filter. How do I open this file?
- Is there a way to print a batch of files without opening each of them in OOo?
- Where can I find patches for OpenOffice.org?
- I need to see more than the default 4 items on the list of recently opened files. How do I achieve this?
- How can I contact OpenOffice.org?
- How to stop OOo trying to recover files when starting?
- How do I fix the internal error, Get Storage: No Content?
- Which platforms are supported by the OpenOffice.org suite?
- How do I change the program that opens a file that I double-click in Windows Explorer?
- The icons on the "command and functions" bar are not being displayed properly. How can I resolve this problem?
- Are open office versions backward compatible?
- Are OpenOffice.org binaries legal for commercial or business use?
- How to know if a user is subscribed to a mailing list
- Spellchecker Shows all Word Misspelled
- What is the User Profile?
This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.