Apache OpenOffice Draw FAQ
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
- Does OpenOffice.org have an equivalent to Word's 'WordArt'?
- How do I crop an image in my drawing?
- I want to change the size of an image inserted in a drawing document. How can I do this?
- How do I export part of a drawing to EPS?
- How can I save a Draw document into a standard file format (BMP, JPG, ...)?
- Where can I get more information on Draw?
- I'd like to create a CD cover, but I'm not able to rotate the text so that it is readable on the side of the CD. What is the procedure for this action?
- I have a JPEG image that needs its colors changed before I use it in an Openoffice.org file. How do I change the colors?
- Are there any extra tools for Draw?
- I'm trying to print a Draw document, but the colors printed by my printer are not the same ones displayed on the screen. How can I edit them using the CMYK color system?
- I am creating an organization chart. How do I evenly space my boxes?
- I want a background of a dotted grid as a guide for my drawings. Is this available in OpenOffice.org?
- How do I insert a screen shot or other image into my drawing document?
- When I print a Draw document, the drawings near the top or bottom page borders are not printed properly. How can I overcome this problem?
- How can I redefine the origin of the drawing coordinates?
- I have received a file that has graphics in it but all that shows up are the anchor symbols for the graphics. What's wrong?
- I'm drawing a web banner. How can I do it using a 'Websafe' color palette?
- What do I do when word wrap and other formatting functions are dimmed (disabled) for text in shapes?
This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.