OpenOffice.org Building Guide
Download as a PDF or ODT
An up-to-date version of the building guide can be found here.
Thank you for choosing to start building OpenOffice.org. It is a very interesting procedure and teaches you a lot about the source code and its structure.
This guide is the great first step if you are interested in modifying the source code, applying patches and fixes, or developing new features.
We hope that this document provides you with the information you need.
The following authors have contributed to this document.
- Per Eriksson
- Bjoern Michaelsen
If you experience problems on the way, please help us develop this guide!
- First subscribe to our dev mailing list by sending an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for a reply, respond to this email with an empty response.
- You get a WELCOME email saying you are now a subscriber.
- Send us a note at email@example.com with your questions and problems.
- To unsubscribe from the list, send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org, wait for a reply, respond to this email, you get a GOODBYE email. You have now left the mailing list.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Public Documentation License (PDL).|