OO hackers tutorials
See also Helper Class Implementations
Since there are a number of common tasks that people want to get done, and looking at these in detail can be instructive generally - we've provided a set of annotated patches to help people get stuck into the code.
- Tutorial Start ( diff ) - adding / changing the default K/B accelerators.
- Tutorial Toolbar ( diff )- adding / changing the default toolbar items.
- Tutorial About ( diff ) - adding items to & altering the about dialog
- Tutorial Charmap ( diff ) - adding a widget & i18n string & callback.
- Tutorial Writer ( diff ) - adding a new menu command & its implementation.
- Tutorial Impress ( diff ) - adding a new menu command & its implementation.
- Calc Addin Tutorial
- An other Calc Addin Tutorial
The build procedure
- Tutorial Build ( diff ) - creating a skeleton project / toplevel.
- Tutorial Library ( diff ) - Making up a new library of the toplevel project.
- Tutorial Client ( diff ) - Using the library from a different toplevel project.
You know ? :-D
- Tutorial UNO Library ( diff ) - Making a UNO component out of the new toplevel project.
- Tutorial UNO Client ( diff ) - Using our shiny new UNO component from a different top-level project.
- Tutorial UNO IDL ( diff ) - Creating an own idl file for our new UNO component to implement.
All together now! :-)
- Tutorial Locate UI - Getting to the associated code from the UI pointers.
- Tutorial Locate Functionality - Getting to the associated code from the functionality.
- Tutorial Locate Misc - Pointers on locating code, reading UNO code, which couldn't go in the other two parts. :-)
If you're looking for whom to beat up for these, that would be me. :-)
- Mailing lists
- OO developers list archive
All the best! :-) --Raul