Cws gh13 vcltesttool ooo 230
Test Plan for Child Workspace SRC680/gh13
This CWS contains the new VCL TestTool application. See http://blogs.sun.com/liegerad/entry/new_vcl_testtool_edition_with for an overview
- CWS Owner GH
- CWS QA Rep. TBO
- CWS is based on SRC680m201, so qa/qatesttool CVS HEAD should be used
- Full installation sets and patches for StarOffice are available
The test modules will be run on different environments and platforms to be sure that this good combination avoid regressions. You have to use the VCL TestTool application from CWS gh13 - for internal use I copied to the usual place.
MSC, OC, JSK, TBO, FHA, HDE, JSI
We have started the testing activities on 02-Jan-07 and want to have finished this CWS on 30-MAR-07.
|English||en_us||Linux x86 Patchset (MSC)||Win 2003 Patchset (OC/JSI)||Win XP Patchset (JSK/TBO)||Solaris SPARC Patchset (FHA)||Instalset (TBO)||Linux x86 Patchset (HDE)||Solaris SPARC Patchset JSI)|
|Platform (User)||being tested by Sun Microsystems|
|Platform (User)||Approved by Sun Microsystem on StarOffice build|
- Currently known issues, not related to this CWS are listed at VCLTestToolIssues
- Please take a close look, if your test fails at .typeKeys or mouse actions, because PostKeyEvents is set per default
- 'Enable TreeListBox controls with more than one column'
Here you might need to change your script; Unfortunately written before OOo exits, so see internal issue 112775 Example of a change: http://qa.openoffice.org/source/browse/qa/qatesttool/math/level1/inc/m_105.inc?r1=1.18&r2=1.19
- Command setControlType is deprecated and not needed anymore - therefore you get an qaErrorLog if you call it.
But you can't remove it right now, since it is not backwards compatible - just ignore the warning.
- .setText(Argument) needs realy text as Argument. if Argument would be just an integer it is not automatical converted to a string - it is just ignored.
- Compare works now ;-): Dim i as integer: i=21223: (Irgendwas.getText <> i) was formaly always FALSE, now it works and the i is automatical converted to string, as if cStr(i) would have been used.