The origins and purpose of the OpenOffice.org Community Council are explained on the main Community Council site, where you will also find a list of the current members.
These wiki pages are used to record the day to day running of the Council, e.g agendas and minutes of meetings, budgets, etc.
- To raise an issue at the next Community Council Meeting, add it to the Agenda of the next meeting. For details, please consider Meeting Guidelines, New Action Items. Thanks!
- Minutes of past meetings are here
- A Calendar of future meetings is here
- IRC Channel: #OOoCouncil (freenode)
The council works with a internal coordinator who looks after the planning and the progress of action items ... so basically, it is about poking the colleagues ;-) The aim is to improve the overall Community Council performance and to help to share the feeling of having a joined responsibility.
Current council coordinator: Christoph Noack (see Minutes 2010-01-21)
- Next election expected: End of May 2010
- A council coordinator is appointed every 4 to 5 months. She/he is chosen from the council members.
- No formal change of rules intended.
- Previous council coordinators: Cor Nouws (first one, 2009-05-28), Stefan Taxhet
Information about the Community Council budget and payments procedure is here.
Improving the Project OpenOffice.org
Watch and help the page for improvements in the project.
Elections of Council Representatives
|Election||Wiki Page||Additional Information|
|March 2010||March 2010||Ongoing...|
|November 2009||November 2009||
|Earlier||None||Sorry, you have to search for the changes in the OpenOffice.org mail archives :-)|